Performance Checking Account
The TCU Performance Checking Account is the perfect account for you offering access to all of the benefits and features that come with a TCU checking account, plus flexible options to waive the already minimal monthly fee. TCU Performance Checking provides these benefits and more!
- Save money with options to waive the monthly account fee.
- Peace of mind with TCU’s Debit Mastercard® Identity Theft Alerts and limited Identity Theft Resolution Services.
- Save even more money with TCU Debit Mastercard® purchase benefits, Extended Warranty, Price Protection and Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Self-assurance knowing your debit card purchases are covered with Debit Assurance Overdraft services.
- Save automatically by enrolling in Everyday Savings. Each time you make a purchase with your TCU Debit Mastercard®, we’ll round up the change and automatically transfer it into your savings account.
- Flexibility to protect your TCU Checking account by linking to your savings as an Overdraft Protection source.
- Convenient access to your accounts through Internet, Mobile App and Text Banking and access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
- Manage all of your financial accounts in one place with our easy to use money management tool M3.
- Earn cash back with your TCU Debit Mastercard®
Open your TCU Performance Checking account today to Start Owning Your Financial Future!
New members are subject to a $7 membership fee and $5 initial Share deposit. The Monthly Service Fee for the Performance Share Draft Checking account is $2. which will be waived if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement, OR monthly combined balances of $2,500 in Deposits, Loans and Investments, OR ten (10) transactions per month. $50 minimum to open with no minimum balance. Debit Assurance applies only to Debit Card Transactions. It does not affect purchases made through checks, ACH and Recurring Debit Card Transactions (recurring is when you have set up your debit card as an automatic payment). Debit Assurance does not approve transactions that will take your account more than $500 negative. A fee or fees will be charged if your account is taken to a negative. Alliance One (Indiana only) and CO-OP ATMs are surcharge-free. Standard Text Message Rate Apply. Overdraft Protection fee is $2. See Standard Overdraft Practices Terms and Conditions. Other fees may apply as described in the common features. See TCU Debit Mastercard® Terms & Conditions for details. See Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions.
Back to Top